Graham crackers, instant pudding, whipped topping and a can of frosting are all you need to prepare a scrumptious no-bake chocolate eclair cake.
And who doesn’t love a delicious no-bake dessert? Just layer then set in the fridge to marinate and firm up a bit. Of course, if you prefer to make your pudding from scratch, we’ve got that covered too. Check out our recipe for homemade vanilla pudding.
No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
what you'll need
- 2 3.4 oz boxes instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 container dark chocolate fudge frosting
let's do it
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, add instant pudding and milk and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold entire container of whipped topping into the pudding and set aside.
- Cover bottom of 9" x 13" dish with 1 layer of graham crackers. Spread half the pudding mixture over the graham crackers and smooth into an even layer. Cover the pudding layer with another layer of crackers. Press them lightly into the pudding to secure and remove any air bubbles.
- Spread remaining pudding evenly over the crackers.
- For the final layer of crackers, frost each cracker with a layer of chocolate frosting before setting into place on top of pudding layer. Once all crackers have been frosted and set in place, gently fill in the cracks between crackers with frosting, creating a smooth layer on top of the cake.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3 hours or until the crackers are softened. Enjoy!
One Last Thing