Reindeer Place Cards
Make reindeer place cards for your guests at this year’s holiday dinner. Twigs and googly eyes make it quick, easy, inexpensive and super cute!
When selecting twigs, choose delicate ones that have several branches. You’ll be able to snip them small enough so they don’t overwhelm your reindeer. If you don’t have enough corks, you can buy them by the bag at your local craft store. Or you could always host a wine party with your friends!
How to make reindeer place cards
how to make reindeer place cards
- googly eyes
- wine corks
- hot glue gun
- red map pins
- twigs, cut to size for antlers
- name tags
- Glue two googley eyes onto one cork, using a hot glue gun.
- Push a map pin through the cork for the nose.
- Using an awl, poke two holes at the top for antlers. Gently push a twig into each hole—they should stay secure without any glue.
- Add a name tag, glue the cork to one end then set at each place setting. Done!
An awl is perfect for making holes in the cork. If you don’t have one, a large nail will work.