Rice Krispies Treat Hearts
Skip the expensive chocolates this Valentine’s Day and say “I love you” with Rice Krispies treat hearts that everyone loves.
Rice Krispies Treat Hearts Recipe
Share your love (of sweet treats) with these Rice Krispies treat hearts kabob. It's the perfect sweet treat for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day!
Yield: 24 treats
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, or two bags of regular-sized marshmallows, 10 oz
- pink food coloring
- 12 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- unsalted butter, or non-stick spray
- wooden skewers
- pink colored sugar
- chocolate candy hearts, optional
- In a medium saucepan, melt together butter and mini marshmallows. Add small amount of pink food coloring and mix well. Add Rice Krispies and mix until well combined and let cool slightly on wax paper until able to handle.
- Lightly grease hands with butter or non-stick spray and shape mixture into hearts and repeat until finished.
- Skewer hearts and lightly dust with pink sugar, top with chocolate candy heart if desired. Let fully cool on wax paper and serve.
These Rice Krispies treat hearts always bring me right back to my childhood!
Calories: 165kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 126mg, Potassium: 11mg, Sugar: 16g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!