Even the youngest fan deserves to be part of the action on game day! It takes just a few minutes to turn a plain bib into the perfect game day accessory.
Make your little girl a tailgate diva or come up with your own design using your favorite team’s colors. Just be sure to follow package instructions for ironing on the letters.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make a football bib
- [url href=”http://www.michaels.com/transfermations-iron-on-flocked-letters-athletic/M10117941.html?dwvar_M10117941_color=White#q=transfermations+iron-on+letters&start=11″ target=”_blank” title=”Transfermations Iron-On Letters”]iron-on letters[/url]
- [url href=”http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/embroidered-football-iron-on-appliques-583419/” target=”_blank” title=”Embroidered Football Iron-On Appliques”]football applique iron-on[/url]
- Preheat iron to a high setting. Do not use the steam feature.
- Peel iron-on letters off paper and arrange fuzzy side up on the bib. Place football patch in desired location.
- Press iron firmly over each iron-on for a few seconds. Check to see if the edges are adhering—they may require a few more seconds of heat.
- Once everything has cooled, your baby will be ready for game day!