Rose colors and their meaning
From romantic red to lovely lavender, here’s the hidden language of six of the most popular rose colors and their meaning.
a guide to rose colors and their meaning
- expresses desire and passion
- expresses admiration
- expresses happiness and warmth
- expresses innocence and purity
- expresses fervent romance
- expresses love at first site
Most people buy red and pink roses for Valentine’s Day, but I like to buy white ones because they’re just as beautiful, but a lot less expensive.