Arugula Salad with Citrus Dressing
From hearty sweet potatoes and crunchy walnuts, to pomegranate seeds bursting with flavor, this arugula salad with citrus dressing is perfect for a light lunch or a dinnertime side dish.
Meanwhile, you can use this light, citrusy dressing on any salad that calls for Italian or vinaigrette. It has the perfect mild flavor to bring any boring salad to life.
Arugula Salad with Citrus Dressing Recipe
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 sweet potato, baked al dente (brush with olive oil and bake at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes—soft enough for fork to pierce, but not mushy), then chilled and cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds, check the bagged salad section at your local grocery store
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, candied
- 3 Tbsp grapefruit
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend all salad ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, pour over salad, toss and serve immediately.