Blueberry Coffee Cake
Our extra-moist blueberry coffee cake recipe with crumb topping gets your day off to a sweet start. It’s a delicious complement to your morning coffee or tea. Use smaller size blueberries rather than larger ones to get a nice blend of both cake and fruit with each bite.
If you are using a coated, non-stick pan, lower the oven temperature to 335 degrees and bake a few minutes longer. It’s easy to tell if your blueberry coffee cake is done. Just stick a toothpick in the center; when the toothpick comes out clean, you’re ready for a scrumptious breakfast treat!
Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- Combine first 4 ingredients into large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form using a food processor.
- Mix eggs, milk and vanilla in medium bowl then pour into flour mixture. Stir until moistened then fold in blueberries and spread into the prepared baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl and sprinkle on top of blueberry coffee cake batter.
- Bake 35 minutes. Coffee cake is done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan then serve and enjoy!