Whole 30 Breakfast Sheet Pan
Nothing is better than a hearty savory breakfast on a weekend morning (or really any time during the week really)! Although this recipe requires minimal prep time, the final result will make you feel like you spent hours whipping up a beautiful breakfast or brunch dish. This Whole 30 breakfast sheet pan recipe is made with healthy ingredients and is full of flavor. That’s what we call a hit. Top it with your favorite, go-to salsa for a one-of-a-kind morning dish!
These veggies heat up really well. If you want to make a big batch, just throw them in your storage container without the eggs. Warm them up in the microwave or a skillet and enjoy with scrambled eggs, sausage, chicken, or on their own. It’s a great way to meal prep and minimize your dishes during your Whole 30 round.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Whole 30 Breakfast Sheet Pan:
- Omit the salsa if you want to skip the spice.
- Try substituting the russet potato for sweet potato to switch things up.
- You can also add other veggies on the sheet pan depending on what you have on hand. Carrots and broccoli are both delicious here.
Whole30 Breakfast Sheet Pan Recipe
- 2 medium russet potatoes, cut into ½ - 1” pieces
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch of cumin
- 4 eggs
- salsa, Whole 30 compliant
- fresh cilantro, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the cut potatoes, onion, bell pepper, avocado oil, garlic, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cumin. Mix until completely combined and evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Pull the sheet pan out of the oven and push all of the ingredients together. Make 4 wells in the potatoes and crack an egg into each well.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes until the eggs reach the desired doneness.
- Drizzle with salsa and cilantro to garnish.