Nothing is better than a hearty savory breakfast on a weekend morning (or really any time during the week really)! Although this recipe requires minimal prep time, the final result will make you feel like you spent hours whipping up a beautiful breakfast or brunch dish. This Whole 30 breakfast sheet pan recipe is made with healthy ingredients and is full of flavor. That’s what we call a hit. Top it with your favorite, go-to salsa for a one-of-a-kind morning dish!
These veggies heat up really well. If you want to make a big batch, just throw them in your storage container without the eggs. Warm them up in the microwave or a skillet and enjoy with scrambled eggs, sausage, chicken, or on their own. It’s a great way to meal prep and minimize your dishes during your Whole 30 round.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Whole 30 Breakfast Sheet Pan:
- Omit the salsa if you want to skip the spice.
- Try substituting the russet potato for sweet potato to switch things up.
- You can also add other veggies on the sheet pan depending on what you have on hand. Carrots and broccoli are both delicious here.
Whole30 Breakfast Sheet Pan Recipe
what you'll need
let's do it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the cut potatoes, onion, bell pepper, avocado oil, garlic, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cumin. Mix until completely combined and evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Pull the sheet pan out of the oven and push all of the ingredients together. Make 4 wells in the potatoes and crack an egg into each well.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes until the eggs reach the desired doneness.
- Drizzle with salsa and cilantro to garnish.