Is there anything that buffalo sauce can’t make even more delicious? We’ve really raised the bar with our buffalo-flavored cauliflower recipe, that’s for sure!
Besides tasting absolutely divine, this recipe is way lower in calories and fat than most other similar snacks and meals. It’s a win-win.
We used a cayenne pepper hot sauce, which is pretty much the standard. It’s tangy with just a tinge of spice—so yummy.
Serve the cauliflower with blue cheese or our homemade ranch dressing!
Buffalo-Flavored Cauliflower Recipe
what you'll need
- 1 large cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping
let's do it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower florets in a medium-sized bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Transfer cauliflower to the baking sheet and reserve bowl for future use.
- Space florets as far apart as possible and bake 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking. While cauliflower is roasting, add melted butter and hot sauce into the mixing bowl, stir to combine then set aside.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and transfer into the bowl with the buffalo sauce. Toss cauliflower in sauce until evenly coated. Wipe any moisture from the baking sheet and re-coat with spray if needed. Use a slotted spoon to transfer cauliflower back onto baking sheet, leaving any excess liquid in the bowl.
- Return cauliflower to oven for 5-10 minutes or until they reach the desired tenderness. Remove from oven and serve with plenty of blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.