Our cheesy taco dip is a total crowd favorite! Served with salty tortilla chips, it’s a great addition to your game-day spread.
Use your favorite packet of pre-made taco seasoning to make preparation even easier.
You can even take this dip on the road. Just bake it in a foil pie dish and reheat wherever the game is being hosted. A few minutes in the oven at 350 degrees is all it takes!
Step this dip recipe up a notch by serving it in a homemade bread bowl!
Cheesy Taco Dip Recipe
what you'll need
let's do it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a skillet over medium-high heat then add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper and cook until no pink remains, 6–8 minutes. Drain grease, return to stove and reduce heat to medium.
- Add diced onion and cook 3–4 minutes until softened. Add milk and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted and everything is combined then remove from heat.
- Add sour cream, taco seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese and stir until well combined. If desired, add a few dashes of hot sauce to bring up the heat level.
- Transfer to greased pie dish then sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup shredded cheese. Bake 15–18 minutes until the cheese is melted and the dip is nice and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with diced tomato, sliced olives and green onion. Serve piping hot with plenty of salty tortilla chips.