Savory Trail Mix with Dot’s Pretzels
Who doesn’t love a good trail mix? It’s a delicious snack for after school, on a road trip or just because! We’ve created a mix that’s savory and delicious. At the heart of this recipe is Dot’s Pretzels. Known for their unique combination of flavor, Dot’s Pretzels are the perfect mixture of salty, garlicky goodness. If you haven’t tried them yet, you are in for a delicious surprise!
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
+ There’s a ton of different ways you can customize this recipe. Pick a chip that you love, switch out the moon cheese for whatever you have on hand, and swap out the nuts and seeds for your favorite types.
Trail Mix Recipe
Best trail mix recipe for snacking or meal replacement. Packed with protein, fiber, and micronutrients
- 2 cups Dot's Pretzels
- 2 cups Nacho Cheese Doritos, or similar chip
- 1 cup Moon Cheese, or similar cheese cracker
- 1/2 cup almonds, or similar nut
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, or similar seed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dot's Pretzel Rub
- Mix together the pretzels, chips, cheese crackers, nuts and seeds in a large mixing bowl. You may want to crumble up the chips to have a more even texture, but that is totally optional.
- Mix together the melted butter and Dot's Pretzel rub. Pour mixture over the rest of the trail mix.
- Optional: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the mix evenly over the baking sheet. Broil on low for 5 minutes to help the trail mix absorb butter more quickly.
Thank you to our friends at Dot's Pretzels for sharing their tasty snack with us! Get your hands on some here.
Calories: 3389kcal, Carbohydrates: 308g, Protein: 55g, Fat: 221g, Saturated Fat: 31g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 83g, Monounsaturated Fat: 91g, Trans Fat: 1g, Sodium: 3800mg, Potassium: 1732mg, Fiber: 35g, Sugar: 16g, Vitamin A: 2014IU, Vitamin C: 2mg, Calcium: 873mg, Iron: 9mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!