Easy Candied Cranberries
This easy candied cranberries recipe makes the perfect garnish for main courses, desserts, cocktails and even your centerpiece.
Tart and sweet, they’re not only beautiful, but simple to make with only three ingredients.
Easy Candied Cranberries Recipe
This easy candied cranberry recipe is tart and sweet and almost too beautiful to eat! They are super easy to make and will dress up any holiday drink.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 - 1 cup sugar
- Wash cranberries, pat dry and place in medium sized bowl.
- Warm syrup in saucepan; do not overheat—if syrup is hot it will pop the cranberries. Remove from heat and gently coat cranberries. Cover bowl with lid or cellophane and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain cranberries of excess syrup. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place sugar in large wide bowl.
- Add cranberries in ½ cup increments and thoroughly coat in sugar; place on cookie sheet and separate. If sugar gets too damp, replace with fresh sugar and continue coating cranberries until finished.
- Let stand for 1 hour until dry or ready to use.
Sweet AND tart? I'm in!
Calories: 318kcal, Carbohydrates: 81g, Protein: 0.1g, Fat: 0.03g, Saturated Fat: 0.003g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.004g, Sodium: 1mg, Potassium: 21mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 79g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!