Easy Garlic Knots
This easy garlic knots recipe is worth every carb. These highly addicting dinner rolls are super simple to make and are oh-so tasty—don’t count on leftovers!
The multiple folds of this roll are perfect reservoirs for herbed garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. The knot shape is easy to make, but let’s be honest, even if they don’t turn out as perfect “knots,” they’ll still taste absolutely delicious!
With the dough pre-made and just a 10-minute prep time, this is a go-to recipe to accompany any meal. In fact, this is a perfect dinnertime contribution for kiddos looking to get some kitchen experience!
Easy Garlic Knots Recipe
- 15 yeast rolls, bake and serve, defrosted according to directions, frozen bread dough
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Roll each ball into 8"-long rope. Tie rope into a loose knot with one end in each hand. Continue knotting until the ends meet. Squeeze the loose ends together; press joined ends down so they will be hidden on bottom of roll.
- Place rolls in greased 9" x 13" baking pan about 2" apart and cover with plastic wrap or lint free towel. Place in warm area until doubled in size (1−1½ hours).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake rolls 10−12 minutes until golden brown.
- Melt butter in a small microwavable bowl while rolls are baking. Add garlic powder and parsley; set aside.
- When rolls are done, immediately brush with melted garlic butter and sprinkle with Parmesan. Enjoy!