Think you need to be a professional pastry chef to whip up amazing eclairs? Check out this easy no-bake mini eclairs recipe made with simple ingredients.
Served in glass baby food jars, it’s the perfect dessert for a baby shower.
And we have a free printable to decorate the baby jar lids so that makes this dessert even easier to make!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
No-bake eclairs recipe
what you'll need
baby food jar
- 2 - 3 4 oz packages vanilla pudding
- 9 oz container whipped topping
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 16 oz container chocolate frosting
- 2 bags piping bag or resealable bags
let's do it
- Mix pudding with milk then add whipped topping. Add pudding mixture to piping bag or resealable bag.
- Line bottom of jars with graham cracker crumbs (about ¼" thick). Pipe pudding mixture into jars (about 1" thick).
- Continue layering with graham cracker crumbs and pudding mixture until just below top of jar.
- Put chocolate icing in second piping bag or resealable bag and fill the remainder of the jar. Make sure you don't fill them too full so you can't fit the lid on!
- Attach lids and refrigerate 3 hours (or overnight).
- Print boy or girl lid labels then cut out labels and adhere to lid.
- Keep eclairs refrigerated until it's shower time!
- Serve these desserts with baby spoons to complete the experience.
One Last Thing