Pizza Spaghetti Bake
Take your dinner casserole to the next level with our easy homemade pizza spaghetti bake recipe. If this doesn’t instantly become a family favorite well, we don’t know what, but it’s freakin’ delicious and we’re pretty confident you’re going to be wild for the flavors. What’s more, we worked extra hard in the test kitchen to ensure the pasta is perfectly cooked and each bite is amazingly moist.
You don’t have to sauté the veggies beforehand, so preparing this meal is super quick. We used a 9 x 13 baking dish to produce a filling that’s about 4″ thick. If you’re using a dish with different dimensions, you may need to adjust the cooking time. Just keep an eye on it while it bakes in the oven.
Everyone in the test kitchen got pretty serious about who got to keep the leftovers, so rest assured your leftovers will be a hot commodity. From the seasonings to the toppings, this cheesy, gooey and bubbly casserole is one for the books!
Pizza Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- 16 oz spaghetti, cooked
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 cups pizza sauce, or marinara sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza toppings, such as pepperoni, sausage, olives, etc...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti according to directions on package and drain completely. Chop spaghetti coarsely and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and then add milk, salt, garlic powder, basil, oregano, onion and bell pepper. Add 2 cups of pizza sauce and 2 cups of shredded mozzarella to egg mixture reserving remaining pizza sauce and mozzarella for the topping. Stir until completely combined.
- Fold in noodles and then transfer into greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Spread into an even layer, cover with foil and bake 35–40 minutes or until hot and set in center.
- Remove from oven, spread remaining pizza sauce over top and then cover with remaining mozzarella. Scatter all of your favorite pizza toppings across the top and return to oven uncovered for 10–15 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.