Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Rolls
You’ll never serve up the same old dinner rolls after you taste these delicious cheesy stuffed spinach rolls.
This recipe features store-bought dough that we have stuffed with spinach and three different types of cheeses.
This recipe is simple to make and tastes amazing!
Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Rolls Recipe
These cheesy and stuffed spinach rolls use frozen roll dough from your grocer's freezer. So they are as delicious as they are easy to make!
Yield: 18 rolls
- 1 18 count package dinner rolls
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 9 oz box spinach, thawed (squeezed to drain), chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- garlic salt, to taste
- Place frozen rolls on baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside 3-4 hours until dough has defrosted and doubled in size.
- Once dough is ready, press each roll into a flat 4" circle with your fingers. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix garlic salt, cream cheese, mayo, parmesan, mozzarella, spinach and pepper in medium bowl until combined.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of cheese mixture into center of each roll and fold dough around filling, pinching edges to completely enclose. Shape into a ball and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes and remove from oven. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt. Serve while still warm and enjoy!
Try serving these rolls with marinara sauce for dipping!
Calories: 179kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 25mg, Sodium: 266mg, Potassium: 134mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!
Do you have a recipe for bread rolls that I can make with the cheesy stuffed spinach rolls