You’ll never serve up the same old dinner rolls after you taste these delicious cheesy stuffed spinach rolls.
This recipe features store-bought dough that we have stuffed with spinach and three different types of cheeses.
This recipe is simple to make and tastes amazing!
Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Rolls Recipe
what you'll need
- 1 18 count package dinner rolls
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 9 oz box spinach thawed (squeezed to drain), chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- garlic salt to taste
let's do it
- Place frozen rolls on baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside 3-4 hours until dough has defrosted and doubled in size.
- Once dough is ready, press each roll into a flat 4" circle with your fingers. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix garlic salt, cream cheese, mayo, parmesan, mozzarella, spinach and pepper in medium bowl until combined.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of cheese mixture into center of each roll and fold dough around filling, pinching edges to completely enclose. Shape into a ball and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes and remove from oven. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt. Serve while still warm and enjoy!