Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Rolls
You’ll never serve up the same old dinner rolls after you taste these delicious cheesy stuffed spinach rolls.
This recipe features store-bought dough that we have stuffed with spinach and three different types of cheeses.
This recipe is simple to make and tastes amazing!
Cheesy Stuffed Spinach Rolls Recipe
- Place frozen rolls on baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside 3-4 hours until dough has defrosted and doubled in size.
- Once dough is ready, press each roll into a flat 4" circle with your fingers. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix garlic salt, cream cheese, mayo, parmesan, mozzarella, spinach and pepper in medium bowl until combined.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of cheese mixture into center of each roll and fold dough around filling, pinching edges to completely enclose. Shape into a ball and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes and remove from oven. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt. Serve while still warm and enjoy!