Every table needs a fun centerpiece to lend a little panache to gatherings large and small. Rest assured–you don’t have to spend a fortune to create a festive tablescape with this DIY paint dipped pinecone centerpiece.
Paint dipped pinecone centerpiece
- pinecones from a craft store (or from your yard)
- favorite color of acrylic craft paint
- iridescent glitter
- newspaper for drying
- Fill bowl with paint.
- Dip quarter of pinecone of the way into the paint. When pulling pinecone out, twist to manage excess paint.
- Use a paintbrush to remove excess paint or touch up bare areas.
- Sprinkle the glitter onto the paint while wet.
- Set pinecones aside to dry overnight.
- Arrange in favorite bowl to display as a festive centerpiece.