Let’s face it—hosting a bridal shower for your bestie can get expensive quick! Our printable bridal libs game is inexpensive and you can put it together in a flash—just print on regular paper then fold!
Laughter will ensue as partygoers help the bride write her vows with creative nouns, adjectives and verbs. In addition to being a fresh alternative to traditional bridal shower games, it’s also a great keepsake for the bride.
Anyone can play, so if your group is co-ed as they often are these days, this printable will work for the men too! A word of caution—this game can go from PG-13 to R-Rated quickly, depending on mischievous personalities—or how many adult beverages guests have consumed!
printable bridal libs game instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY bride libs game printable
- pens or pencils
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY bride libs game printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print on letter size paper then fold in half. Note that there are 4 versions of vows included in each PDF, so keep that in mind when assessing how many you need to print.
- Hand out 1 printout and writing utensil to each guest, side 1 facing up then instruct the players not to peek at the other side.
- Have each guest fill out side 1. Once they’ve completed side 1, have them unfold the paper and enter their answers in the corresponding blanks on side 2.
- Depending on the size of the party, they can read their vows aloud or they can give them to the bride as a memento from the shower.