You don’t need to be a burger lover to enjoy receiving a cool looking gift box like this one! Brighten someone’s day with a printable cheeseburger gift box! All you need is a sheet of card stock to make this quick and easy craft.
We made ours for Father’s Day so it was a perfect way to get the kids involved. If they’re really young, they’ll need some help as far as cutting goes, but it’s a great opportunity to put their cognitive skills to work as they put the box together.
You don’t have to wait for Father’s Day to make this awesome box—it’s suitable for any occasion. Use it to hold gift cards to a favorite store or for small party favors or trinkets for the kids.
Printable cheeseburger gift box instructions
Printable Cheeseburger Gift Box
- cheeseburger gift box printable
- card stock
- precision knife or scissors
- glue or double-sided tape
- gift card (optional)
- crinkle (optional)
- Download the cheeseburger gift box printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print the PDF and grab your precision knife to cut out and score where indicated.
- Glue each tab to the sides of the cheeseburger, leaving the top open to place your gift card inside.
- Fill your cheeseburger with crinkle if desired, place your gift card inside then glue shut.