Crunchy, chocolatey and addictively vanilla-sweet, these chocolate kiss acorn cookies might just be your new favorite fall treat.
Chocolate Kiss Acorn Cookies Recipe
what you'll need
- 12 oz box mini vanilla wafer cookies
- 19.75 oz bag chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 7 oz container dipping chocolate
let's do it
- Select undamaged vanilla wafer cookies, lay flat side up on baking sheet. Place unwrapped chocolate kiss next to each cookie.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package instructions.
- Place small dollop of melted chocolate in the center of each cookie using a spoon. Place 1 kiss on top of melted chocolate on each cookie. Allow to set about 10 minutes at room temperature or 3-5 minutes in fridge.
- Carefully roll acorns onto sides then dip toothpick into melted chocolate (reheat if needed) and dab center of cookie top to decorate each cookie with chocolate ‘stem'.
- Refrigerate or set aside until chocolate has hardened. Serve and enjoy!
I love how easy these little guys are to make.