You’re gonna want to eat this dip by the spoonful! Our bacon white cheddar dip recipe will please the masses any time you’re hosting a crowd or attending a potluck or party. It has just the right amount of oomph for dipping and is a perfect compliment to our recipe for stuffed tomatoes.
If you like a little heat in your kitchen creations, try adding a bit of horseradish to taste, yeehaw! Serve our bacon white cheddar dip with your favorite tater chips, crackers or sliced vegetables.
Bacon White Cheddar Dip Recipe
- 8 oz bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups white cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk, optional
- 2 green onions, chopped for garnish
- Cook bacon until crispy and drain on paper towels. Chop half very finely, leaving the remainder to crumble over finished dip for garnish.
- Add finely chopped bacon, cream cheese, sour cream, white cheddar cheese, onion powder and garlic powder to bowl of stand mixer. Mix on high for two minutes to fully incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper and add milk if you would like a thinner dip.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish top with crumbled bacon and chopped green onions. Serve with your favorite cracker.