Looking for an easy way to make a bridal shower extra special? Our napkin bridal shower decorations are the perfect solution.
Engagement photos of the couple provide just the right touch of personalization to the table and allow each guest to share the happy moment. What’s the best part? It only costs about $5 to make!
Simply ask the bride for one or several photos taken for her engagement announcement. Make your selection, size to your liking and print one out for each guest. Cut each photo and secure onto scrapbook paper with double-sided tape.
Punch a hole through the upper corner of both photo and paper. Choose two coordinating colors of ribbon, thread them through the hole and wrap around a napkin. It’s just that simple! Everyone will have a souvenir of the occasion and the bride will appreciate your efforts.
bridal shower decorations instructions
- 2 - 12” x 12” sheet of scrapbook paper
- engagement photo(s)
- card stock
- X-Acto knife
- stamp and ink
- hole punch
- Size selected engagement photo.
- Place as many photos that can fit on 8 ½” x 11” paper and print.
- Cut photos out using X-Acto knife and ruler.
- Cut shapes for larger tag from scrapbook paper.
- Stamp shower theme, engaged couple's name or wedding shower date on bottom of larger tag.
- Put photo on top of larger tag and hole punch through both.
- Cut ribbon in 12–16” pieces.
- Thread ribbon through holes.
- Wrap and tie ribbon around napkins.