You can throw out that to-do list with these simple chore magnets—our printable has all the basic activities covered and it’s super easy to make. Magnet paper and 3-D Mod Podge will have them ready in no time!
You’ll know the job’s been completed when the magnet moves over from the ‘To Do’ column to ‘Done.’
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make chore magnets
chore magnets instructions
- chore magnets printable
- card stock
- adhesive magnet paper
- 1″ circle die-cut or scissors
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic (optional)
- Download the chore magnets printable.
- Print on card stock then cut out where indicated using scissors or a circle die-cut.
- Cut 1″ circles out of the magnetic sheets, peel off wax-like cover and adhere printed cutouts to the top.
- Lay all cutouts flat then apply a few drops of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic evenly on top of the magnets. Allow them to dry overnight before use.
This is way cooler than a list and no paper to waste!