DIY Baby Shower Invitations
DIY baby shower invitations are the perfect way to infuse your personal touch on a special occasion. Sweet and creative designs are a great way to get guests rallied for the party, and serve as a sentimental keepsake for the mom-to-be. These invitations can also be used as a special card you can make for the baby once he arrives!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
DIY baby shower invitations instructions
- card stock
- scrapbook paper
- vintage baby photos
- washi tape
- double-sided tape
- baby-inspired stickers and scrapbooking supplies
- hot glue gun
- Keep in mind that your invitations are like snowflakes–no two are the same!
- Cut card stock into desired shape and size. Score crease and fold invitation in half.
- Use craft paper to mat invitations or create embellishments in the shape of your card (like the baby bottle) or use vintage photos or scrapbooking supplies to decorate the front.
- Add washi tape for a pop of color on photographs. Use hot-glue to secure heavier items.