Printable tea party invitations
Don’t spend a ton of money on invitations for your next party. Get creative and save by creating these adorable tea party invitations that look like a tea bag!
They are simple to make with our printable template.
These tea party invitations aren’t only for a tea party, they would be perfect for a sunday brunch, a wedding shower or any time the girls get together!
printable tea party invitations instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Tea Party Invite Printable
- card stock
- hole punch
- bakers twine, or any heavy-gauge string
- envelopes (optional)
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY Tea Party Invite Printable. Fill in the text fields.
- Print on card stock and trim to size.
- Punch hole where indicated, loop twine through hole and tie.
- Hand-deliver or mail in a color-coordinated envelope.
Not only do these cards take just a few minutes to make, they cost less than pre-printed invitations.