DIY baby shower gift for grandma
Everybody knows a baby shower is all about celebrating the mother-to-be, but it’s also a great time to applaud the grandma-to-be.
Acknowledge her up-and-coming status by crafting this DIY baby shower gift for grandma.
Create a custom picture frame with nothing more than colorful scraps of paper, some decorative accessories and decoupage crafting sealer.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
DIY baby shower gift for grandma instructions
- wooden picture frame
- decoupage glue- matte finish
- selection of colorful paper strips
- decorative accessories eg. twine, buttons, clothespins, lettering, custom message or photo etc.
- hot glue gun and sticks or crafting glue
- photograph or message
- Take glass and backing out of frame and apply layer of Mod Podge. Then apply paper strips and allow to dry.
- Apply final layer of decoupage glue to seal paper to frame and let dry completely.
- Glue any decorative touches such as ribbons, clothespins or rope and let dry.
- Insert picture or personal message and then give to grandma!
Don’t skimp on the final layer of decoupage glue! It works wonders keeping your crafts unharmed.