Everybody knows a baby shower is all about celebrating the mother-to-be, but it’s also a great time to applaud the grandma-to-be.
Acknowledge her up-and-coming status by crafting this DIY baby shower gift for grandma.
Create a custom picture frame with nothing more than colorful scraps of paper, some decorative accessories and decoupage crafting sealer.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
- wooden picture frame
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001IKES5O/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001IKES5O&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20″ target=”_blank” title=”Mod Podge Matte”]decoupage glue- matte finish[/url]
- selection of colorful paper strips
- decorative accessories eg. twine, buttons, clothespins, lettering, custom message or photo etc.
- hot glue gun and sticks or crafting glue
- photograph or message
- Take glass and backing out of frame and apply layer of Mod Podge. Then apply paper strips and allow to dry.
- Apply final layer of decoupage glue to seal paper to frame and let dry completely.
- Glue any decorative touches such as ribbons, clothespins or rope and let dry.
- Insert picture or personal message and then give to grandma!