Indoor toss game
Are the kids driving you stir-crazy when bad weather sets in? Turn off the video games and set up an indoor toss game to challenge the kids and maintain your sanity.
Getting the kids off the couch is great, but the fact that this game only costs the price of a few ping-ping balls is even better! Soup cans, tape and our printable scoring labels make it game-ready in minutes.
Find out who has the best accuracy when bouncing balls into the cans. Your kids may be the ones to outscore you!
How to make an indoor toss game
- 5 soup cans
- indoor toss game printable
- ping-pong balls
- Wash and remove labels from soup cans.
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/indoor-toss-game-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Indoor Toss Game Printable”]indoor toss game printable[/url], open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url], print labels and cut out where indicated.
- Wrap a label around each can and secure with tape. Arrange cans in a row or stagger them as desired.
- Players agree upon the winning point total then take turns bouncing ping-pong balls into cans for points.