Being away from home is hard enough without being sick. And let’s face it…what college student would actually have his medicine cabinet stocked if it was left up to him?
Take care of your big kid, even when you’re far away. Send your student off to school with a college survival kit so he has everything he needs if he gets sick.
It’s easy to fill a large container with those must-have items. Ointments, bandages, cough drops, a thermometer—anything for a quick fix to prevent an immediate trip to the drugstore.
Face it: Although you’re only a phone call away, you’re always going to be worried about your child, no matter how old he is. A get-well survival kit will let him know you’re always thinking of him.
College survival kit instructions
- college survival kit printable
- card stock
- double-sided tape
- gauze for bow
- remedy items
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/printable-college-survival-kit-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”College survival kit printable”]college survival kit printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out.
- Center label on jar and adhere with double-sided tape.
- Wrap gauze around neck and make bow.
- Fill jar with items such as thermometer, ointments, bandages and cold tablets.