Succulents offer loads of style and require very little maintenance. Appropriate for simple gatherings and upscale events, repurposing and decorating small containers for mini cacti offer a clean, minimalist approach to decorating your dining room table with decorated ceramic centerpieces.
Black and white not your thing? Get creative with all of the colors, even metallics!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
DIY ceramic centerpieces instructions
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Ceramic Centerpiece Pattern Printable
- ceramic toothbrush holders
- permanent markers
- mini succulents
- Print the Everyday Dishes & DIY Ceramic Centerpiece Pattern Printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Use a permanent marker to create different patterns on each toothbrush holder.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes to make the marker permanent.
- Set mini succulents inside containers and display!