Banana Cream Pie Milkshake
We’re suckers for a slice of banana cream pie, but having an entire pie whispering ‘come hither’ from the fridge can be dangerous—that’s why we came up with a quick and easy recipe for a banana cream pie milkshake! It only requires three basic ingredients and the rich flavor will go above and beyond your expectations.
If you have bananas lying around that are just past their prime, what better way to use them than in a shake! We included vanilla wafers in this recipe because we already had them in the pantry, but graham crackers work too. Put the cookies or crackers in a resealable plastic bag and grind them to a fine crumble using a rolling pin or the heel of your palm.
Dump the ingredients into a blender then pulse until you achieve the desired consistency. If this is an impromptu snack, just pour and enjoy. If you’re making this for company or a surprise for the kids, top with whipped cream (dairy or dairy-free) and maybe some sprinkles too!
Banana Cream Pie Milkshake Recipe
- 1 small banana, frozen, cut into chunks
- 4 heaping scoops vanilla ice cream
- 6 vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- whipped cream, for garnish if desired
- Place ingredients in a blender then pulse until desired consistency is achieved. Pour into glasses then serve immediately.