Sparkling Champagne Mojitos
This sparkling champagne mojitos recipe is a whole new way to enjoy the bubbly this winter! Bust out that old wooden spoon and some fresh mint and you’ll be on your way to happy in no time.
Tall champagne glasses and the giddy tinkling of ice when it hits the glass will have everyone feeling festive, so dust off the bottle of champagne you’ve been saving for a special occasion, muddle some fresh lime and mint in a cocktail shaker then add the liquid ingredients.
This cocktail is as stunning as it is delicious! It’s a great signature cocktail for all your winter celebrations like Thanksgiving and Christmas—and especially a winter-themed bridal shower or birthday party!
Sparkling Champagne Mojitos Recipe
Mojitos aren’t just for sipping poolside in summer—transcend the seasons with this sparkling champagne mojitos recipe made with St. Germain liquor.
Yield: 2 cocktails
- 6 - 7 oz Champagne
- 2 - 3 oz St. Germain liquor
- 4 - 6 sprigs fresh mint, plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 wedges lime, for garnish
- Place 4-6 sprigs of fresh mint and lime juice in cocktail shaker then muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Add ice to the shaker then pour in champagne and St. Germain liquor. Gently stir then strain contents into a champagne glass filled with ice. Garnish with fresh mint and lime wedges then serve immediately.
Looking to serve a more mellow cocktail? Add a splash of club soda to the mixture!
Calories: 173kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 0.1g, Saturated Fat: 0.02g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g, Sodium: 3mg, Potassium: 74mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!