Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee Milkshake
If you love coffee and chocolate hazelnut spread then this yummy chocolate hazelnut coffee milkshake recipe is right up your alley. You only need three simple ingredients—okay, maybe four if you want your shake topped with whipped cream!
There’s nothing to it—simply combine all the ingredients sans the whipped cream in a blender. With a flick of the switch and a few stirs in between, blend until the ingredients are smooth, thick and creamy. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Add variety to this recipe on date night by adding a splash of coffee flavored liqueur if you fancy!
Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee Milkshake Recipe
All you need are three simple ingredients to make the best shake in town! Everyone will be asking you for your chocolate hazelnut coffee milkshake recipe.
Yield: 2 -3 servings
- 1/2 cup coffee , strong, brewed, cooled
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream, dairy or dairy-free
- Add the cooled coffee, chocolate hazelnut spread and ice cream to a blender then blend until completely smooth. If the milkshake is too thick, add a few Tbsp of milk to thin it.
- Pour into serving glasses, top with plenty of whipped cream and enjoy right away!
For even more coffee flavor, use espresso instead of regular coffee.
Calories: 476kcal, Carbohydrates: 56g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 26g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 118mg, Potassium: 445mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 50g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!