Cucumber Limeade Cocktail
The voluptuous, sweet flavor that comes from vigorously-muddled cucumber is so often overlooked! Our cucumber limeade cocktail recipe is the quintessential balance of sweet and sour—perfectly refreshing and crisp (with the help of a little mint) for a warm summer day.
This cocktail is perfect for a crowd, so we reserved one cucumber for muddling and one for garnish. It’s totally up to you if you want to leave the skins on or off. Either way, the results are fantastic.
We enlisted the use of lemon-lime soda in the test kitchen; however, you can easily swap it for fizzy water to create a skinnier version. If you opt for sparkling water, a little stevia or any imitation sugar of preference will give this drink a little zing!
Cucumber Limeade Cocktail Recipe
- 2 cucumbers, sliced and divided
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, plus extra for garnish
- 2 cups vodka
- 12 oz can limeade concentrate
- 12 oz can lemon lime soda, or sparkling water
- Muddle one cucumber and sprigs of mint vigorously in a pitcher using the end of a wooden spoon or similar.
- Add vodka, limeade concentrate and lemon-lime soda or sparkling water then stir until well combined.
- Strain into a fresh pitcher or drink dispenser filled with ice then add sliced cucumber and mint for garnish.