Now that the “Sex in the City” craze has cooled, you’re probably left with a cabinet full of martini glasses just collecting dust.
So this holiday season, why not whip (or should we say whisk) up a delicious eggnog martini?
Eggnog Martini Recipe
Make this eggnog martini for your holiday gathering. The martini glass makes it sophisticated and the mini donut makes it fun!
Yield: 4 martinis
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp simple syrup
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt
- ground nutmeg
- ground cinnamon
- Beat eggs and simple syrup together and slowly add milk. Whisk ingredients until smooth. Pour contents into saucepan over low to medium heat and stir until thick. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain mixture through sieve and stir in vanilla and bourbon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Once cool, mix in cream and salt and whip until frothy.
- Pour into glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon. Serve chilled.
A bite-size donut turns this eggnog martini drink into a real treat!
Calories: 370kcal, Carbohydrates: 11g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 245mg, Sodium: 707mg, Potassium: 256mg, Fiber: 0.2g, Sugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!