This green tea cucumber cocktail will go down smoothly—it’s light rather than pungent or harsh like many signature cocktail recipes out there!
We made a cucumber simple syrup for this cocktail. Then we combined it with fresh brewed green tea, rum, a little lime and muddled mint! It also tastes really good without the rum if you are looking for a refreshing non-alcoholic version!
This recipe yields enough for a pitcher, making it the perfect party cocktail and friends can help themselves!
Watch our video on how to make simple syrup!
Green Tea Cucumber Cocktail Recipe
- cucumber simple syrup (makes 1 cup)
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- green tea cucumber cocktail
- 3/4 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 30 leaves fresh mint, muddled
- 2 cups green tea, brewed, cooled
- 1 cup cucumber simple syrup
- 1/2 cup club soda
- cucumber, sliced , for garnish if desired
- wedge lime, for garnish if desired
- Combine sugar, water and cucumber in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Simmer until sugar is dissolved then strain and discard cucumbers (makes about 1 cup simple syrup).
- In a pitcher, bruise mint leaves using a wooden spoon.
- Add remaining ingredients to pitcher along with ice, then stir until well incorporated. Serve immediately.
Make the cucumber simple syrup a day in advance to really let the flavors marinate!