Kiwi Strawberry Cocktail Video
We love using fresh fruit in our home-crafted cocktails! This kiwi strawberry cocktail recipe is muddled to perfection and outrageously refreshing. This recipe makes two servings, so you can unwind with a friend, or double the goods and make pitcher for the crowd.
Muddling the kiwi and strawberry adds a lovely, light flavor that pairs well with the lime and ginger ale. You’re going to love it, cheers!
Kiwi Strawberry Cocktail Recipe
Prepare a drink for everyone to enjoy, especially the vodka lovers. This strawberry kiwi cocktail is bright and refreshing to taste!
Yield: 2 cocktails
- 3 strawberries, diced and ready for muddling
- 1 kiwi, peeled, diced and ready for muddling
- juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 2 springs mint, plus extra for garnish, if desired
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- strawberries, diced, stems removed
- kiwi, peeled and diced
- 3 oz vodka
- ginger ale
- Combine strawberries, kiwi, lime juice, mint and sugar in a measuring cup then muddle using a wooden spoon until sugar dissolves completely and the fruit has a ‘pulpy’ texture. Another option is to use a slightly smaller flat-bottomed jar to pulverize the fruit.
- Transfer everything to the shaker when done. Add vodka and ice then shake or stir vigorously.
- Strain mixture into two glasses filled with diced fruit, divided, with ice then top off each glass with a hearty splash of ginger ale. Garnish with a wedge of fresh lime and mint then serve immediately!
Mix and match any of your favorite fruits to suit your palette!
Calories: 116kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 0.2g, Saturated Fat: 0.01g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g, Sodium: 587mg, Potassium: 137mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 13g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!