You can save time by substituting the lavender simple syrup with store-bought syrup and a few lavender flowers for garnish.
But this homemade cocktail spritzer is so delicious, your taste buds will thank you for spending a little extra time on this one!
Watch our video on how to make simple syrup!
Lavender and Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe
- lavender simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 lavender flowers
- 1 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 cup lavender simple syrup, (recipe above)
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- lavender, edible for garnish
- Bring sugar and water to boil. Add flowers and simmer 10 minutes. Let cool then stir all ingredients together.
- Garnish with newly-bruised fresh lavender.
Use a wooden spoon to lightly press or bruise the lavender to help release its delicate flavor and essential oils.