Perk up your Thanksgiving table this year with printable pumpkin place cards! Card stock and glue make it an easy project that’s an inexpensive way to arrange seating and surprise the kids with treats at the same time!
Scissors work fine when cutting out the printable, but using a precision knife and a ruler as a guide will produce a more precise cut, especially when making slits for inserting the stems.
Our acorn treats fit perfectly for a sweet ending to your holiday meal.
Printable Pumpkin Place Cards Instructions
- pumpkin place card printable
- white card stock
- precision knife
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/printable-pumpkin-place-card-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Pumpkin Place Card printable”]pumpkin place cards printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out the pumpkin template on white card stock using scissors or precision knife and ruler as guide. Write the name on the leaf first and don’t forget to cut a slit at the top for inserting the stem!
- Starting at one end, pinch the tabs to bend slightly then place glue where indicated and press to adhere. Work your way around until both the base and the top of the pumpkin are complete.
- Fill your pumpkin with candy then use the top of the pumpkin to close the treat box. The kids will love it!