Refreshing Paloma Cocktail
We’ve got nothing but love for our refreshing Paloma cocktail recipe. It’s fruity but not too sweet, smooth but not too pungent and basically tastes like vacation even if you’re just chillin’ in the backyard.
It was unanimous in the test kitchen—even tequila naysayers loved this cocktail! The ruby red grapefruit juice, fresh lime, agave, club soda and tequila are positively made for each other. We used wheels of fresh lime and rimmed the glass with coarse sea salt for extra pizzazz and bada bing—hola happy hour!
You don’t need to buy fancy tequila for our Paloma cocktail recipe, but don’t get the cheap stuff either—any mid-grade variety will do. We can’t wait for you to try this recipe!
Paloma Cocktail Recipe
Sip on a classic, refreshing Paloma cocktail recipe made with ruby red grapefruit juice and fresh lime!
Yield: 2 cocktails
- 4 oz grapefruit juice, ruby red
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 4 tsp agave
- 4 oz club soda
- 4 oz tequila
- sea salt, to rim glass if desired
- wedges grapefruit, for garnish if desired
- wedges lime, for garnish if desired
- Moisten rim of serving glass with lime wedge or a little water then dip in a shallow plate of sea salt. Fill glasses with ice then set aside.
- Fill cocktail shaker or small pitcher with liquid ingredients then shake or stir until ingredients are well-combined.
- Strain mixture into glasses, then garnish with grapefruit or lime wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
Hosting a crowd? Quadruple the ingredients then mix into a pitcher—olé!
Calories: 204kcal, Carbohydrates: 18g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 0.1g, Saturated Fat: 0.01g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g, Sodium: 90mg, Potassium: 146mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 15g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!