Skinny Hard Lemonade Bar
Perfect for a bridal shower, this self-serve skinny hard lemonade bar is made with the natural sugar-substitute, Truvia (or your favorite brand of Stevia). Don’t forget the fresh fruit, lemon twists and fresh herb toppings, and it will be the talk of your party!
Watch our video on how to make simple syrup!
Skinny Hard Lemonade Recipe
blueberry simple syrup
rhubarb simple syrup
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- fresh herbs, for garnish, optional
strawberry simple syrup
- Heat water and fruit (blueberry, rhubarb or strawberry from above) in small sauce pan.
- When water starts to simmer, add Truvia and mix well.
- Heat until fruit begins to break down and Truvia has dissolved.
- Pour into blender and blend until smooth.
- Add to skinny lemonade recipe.
- Chill until ready to serve and then pour over ice.
- Serve with optional fresh fruit and fresh herbs for garnish!
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Refrigerate until chilled and serve over ice with garnish.
- Really want to go all out? Combine this hard lemonade with any of our Flavored Skinny Simple Syrup recipes to add a burst of colorful fresh fruit flavor, including strawberry, blueberry and rhubarb (trust us, it's delicious). Just cut the truvia from the Skinny Lemonade recipe and add one of the syrups.