Candy Bouquet with Printable Label
A candy bouquet is an easy craft that’s inexpensive and fun to make. Plus the kids will absolutely love it! The printable label says it all!
Use Skittles, M&Ms or any similarly small candies to fill up your jar. For an extra-festive look, sort them into colors appropriate for the occasion.
Don’t be stingy with your bouquet—make it as full as possible and give it some height, just as you would a floral arrangement.
How to make a candy bouquet
Candy Bouquet Instructions
- candy bouquet label printable
- card stock
- wide-mouth Mason jar
- small candy
- double-sided tape
- Download the candy bouquet label printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print, cut out and set aside label.
- Fill Mason jar with candy then wrap ribbon around the neck.
- Place lollipops in jar as you would a flower arrangement. Use the candy to support the sticks.
- Adhere the label to the front of the jar using double-sided tape. Voila! Your bouquet is ready for delivery!
Use double-sided tape to attach the label. You’ll be able to remove it easily and reuse the jar again.