Chocolate Mousse Cups
Who needs a professional pastry chef when you can pick up these pre-made chocolate tuxedo cups at your local grocery or baker’s supply store?
Just make this simple chocolate mousse cups recipe and top with whipped cream and a fresh blackberry. Your friends and family will be begging you for the name of your caterer.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Chocolate Mousse Cups Recipe
Create these adorable desserts with a simple chocolate mousse cups recipe and pre-made edible tuxedos. Together they make a show stopping dessert!
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 boxes chocolate tuxedo cups
- easy chocolate mousse
- whipped cream, dairy or dairy-free
- Prepare chocolate mousse recipe as directed.
- Remove tuxedo cups from packaging and pipe mousse into cup to the top. Top with whipped cream and a fresh berry.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
If you don't have a piping bag, spoon the mousse into a resealable bag and simple cut off the corner.
Calories: 420kcal, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 33g, Saturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 150mg, Sodium: 41mg, Potassium: 93mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 22g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!