Printable Easter Labels
Our printable Easter labels will easily dress up any jar that’s filled with sweets for the holiday. Card stock, a hole punch and baker’s twine will get you started on this quick and easy craft.
We used small canning jars because they’re the perfect size for jellybeans and fit nicely in Easter baskets. To make them look extra special, we painted the outside of the lids—you don’t want to paint the inside or the paint will chip into the jar!
Jellybeans aren’t the only thing to let ‘somebunny’ know just how sweet they are. Fill a large jar with malted milk balls, candy-coated chocolates or even marshmallow Peeps to appeal to the sweet tooth in all of us.
Printable Easter labels instructions
Printable Easter Labels Instructions
- printable Easter labels
- card stock
- hole punch
- jar with lid
- spray paint (optional)
- baker’s twine
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/printable-easter-labels-everydaydishes_com1.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Printable Easter labels”]printable Easter labels[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on card stock and cut out where indicated.
- Using a hole punch, make a hole at the top center of the label then set aside.
- If desired, spray outside of jar lid with paint then allow it to dry.
- Fill jar with candy and replace lid. Feed baker’s twine through tag, wrap around jar and tie.
These printable tags are not only for jars but also perfect for Easter baskets!