BLT Caesar Salad Video
We’ve combined two of our favorite meals into one great dish with this quick and easy BLT Caesar salad recipe. This dish is ready to serve in 10 minutes or less and we promise, there’s no room for disappointment here!
If you’re short on time, you can purchase premade Caesar dressing at the store, but we’ve linked to our homemade version in the ingredients, and we’re a little biased on how great it tastes!
And while we’re busy plugging other recipes in this one, we’ve also linked to our homemade crouton recipe. They’re so good it’s ridiculous and we typically have to double the recipe because everyone tends to dive in while they’re cooling in the test kitchen.
Bottom line—make this BLT Caesar salad recipe. It will change your life.
BLT Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, rinsed, patted dry and shredded
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups croutons
- In a very large bowl combine the bacon with the Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Toss well and top with croutons.