As we pick back up with the hustle and bustle of everyday life, breakfast can become more of a hassle than a top priority. However, with this easy overnight oats recipe, you can start the day on a healthy note. And to really take things to the next level, we added a scoop of Earth Echo’s Cacao Bliss Powder. Made with 10 powerful superfood ingredients including raw cacao, turmeric, and cinnamon, this powder is an amazing way to get your chocolate fix without any negative side effects. That’s what we call a major win!
Thank you to Earth Echo foods for sponsoring this post!
And is there really any other better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Not that we’ve found anyways. So, we stuck a big ol’ spoonful of peanut butter in this mix and then topped it with some of our favorite fruits – strawberries and bananas. Yum!
This is such a filling breakfast that has plenty of flavor and a lot of health benefits making it truly a great way to start the day. We also love the fact that it’s totally transportable. Throw on your toppings, screw your mason jar lid back on, and head off to work, school, or your next adventure.
Overnight Oats Recipe Tips:
- You can make any combination of flavors you want with the basic formula of ½ cup oats, ½ cup milk, 1 tsp chia seeds, and sweetener (we like honey or maple syrup).
- Some other yummy ideas include mixing in cinnamon, vanilla extract, mashed banana, shredded coconut, or berries.
- Want a little extra protein? Add in a big spoonful of Greek yogurt.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
what you'll need
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice we used cashew milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop Cacao Bliss
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
let's do it
- Mix together all ingredients in a mason jar (or another sealed container) and place in the fridge overnight.
- When you’re ready to enjoy, top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!