Cacao Bliss Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
There’s really nothing quite as special as fall baking. When the weather starts cooling down, it’s the perfect time to turn on the oven and make your favorite dishes. Pumpkin chocolate chip bread is always a staple for us this time of year, but we wanted to make a version that was a little bit healthier while still just as delicious. The result is our Chocolate Pumpkin bread, which is not only paleo-friendly, but also benefits from all the superfood power of Cacao Bliss.
Cacao Bliss is a chocolate powder from Earth Echo that’s guilt-free – really! It’s 100% organic and made with no sugar and no dairy. On top of that, it’s made with 10 superfoods and is only 35 calories / serving. It was truly the perfect sweetener to take this healthy chocolate pumpkin bread to the next level.
Thank you to Earth Echo foods for sponsoring this post!
Chocolate Pumpkin Bread Recipe Tips:
- Chocolate chips aren’t the only add-ins you can use here. Walnuts, pecans, and raisins are all delicious options.
- If you don’t have pumpkin spice seasoning on hand, just use equal parts of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves.
Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line a 8 x 4 loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure it hangs over the edges a bit so you can have handles to lift it out of the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, cacao bliss powder, pumpkin pie spice seasoning, salt, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Make a shallow well in the center of the dry ingredients bowl and pour in the wet ingredients.Mix everything together until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips if using.
- Add the mixture to the loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place on a wire rack to cool for about 30 minutes. When cooled, lift out of the pan using your parchment paper handles.
- Slice and enjoy!