We love a great snack – especially when it involves chocolate! This Trail Mix Chocolate Bark recipe checks all our boxes. It’s sweet and salty, and full of health benefits because we included a big scoop of Earth Echo’s Cacao Bliss Powder. It’s made with 10 superfoods so you can enjoy your chocolate without having any guilt.
Thank you to Earth Echo foods for sponsoring this post!
Check out all the ingredients and health benefits of Cacao Bliss:
There’s Raw Cacao that supports your body’s natural ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range, keep you satiated and promote optimal carbohydrate metabolism.
Turmeric that fights temporary inflammation related to physical exercise, improves digestion, dissolves stubborn fat, and soothes occasional anxiety and stress.
Black Pepper to maximize your results by increasing the “bioavailability” of the Turmeric by up to 2,000%.
MCT Powder helps you feel satiated longer, making it easier for your body to release stubborn fat deposits.
Cinnamon improves your body’s ability to digest glucose, and reduces your desire for sugary treats.
Monk Fruit helps satisfy your sweet tooth as well as sugar, with zero calories and no ill effect on your blood sugar.
Coconut Nectar acts as a prebiotic and feeds the healthy gut bacteria in your lower intestine.
Lucuma adds a hint of caramel-like flavor and has body-repairing properties.
Mesquite, a sweet and nutty superfood that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes, helps boost your immune system.
Himalayan Salt contains over 84 minerals and trace elements, while helping to balance your pH levels.
On top of all of that, it tastes absolutely amazing! We obviously love it in our Trail Mix Chocolate Bark, as well as in our Chocolate Pumpkin Bread and Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats, but it’s equally as good with some warm milk to make a healthy hot chocolate. It’s such a great pantry staple that delivers delicious chocolate flavor and health benefits. What more could you ask for?
Trail Mix Chocolate Bark Recipe Tips
- This chocolate bark recipe is so easy to customize. You can use your favorite types of nuts and dried fruit or really switch things up and used crushed oreos, peppermint, pretzels, or m&ms.
- It’s important to keep this cool because this chocolate bark softens very quickly. If you want to take it on a hiking trip, keep it next to an ice pack!
Trail Mix Chocolate Bark
what you'll need
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop Cacao Bliss
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Salted nuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Dried cranberries
let's do it
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (about 45 seconds). Stir in the coconut oil and Cacao Bliss.
- Spread the chocolate mix over the wax paper in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle all the toppings over the chocolate mix.
- Place in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Once the bark is frozen, break apart with your hands and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.