Flourless Blender Protein Pancakes
If you’re looking for some absolutely delicious high-protein breakfast recipes for weight loss, then look no further than these flourless protein pancakes. They’re made with rolled oats, nut milk, and protein powder for a filling and totally satisfying start to the day. And, since they’re completely flourless, they’re great for anyone who’s gluten intolerant or even just feels too bloated after traditional pancakes.
One of the worst parts of making pancakes is it’s tough for the entire family to eat together. Luckily, we learned a great tip from Martha Stewart on keeping your pancakes warm while you whip up your full batch. Once they’re done in the pan, place them on a baking sheet in the oven at 200 degrees. This will keep them warm without cooking them further.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Protein Pancakes Recipe Tips:
+ You can easily whip up this batter the night before so you can just go straight to the griddle in the morning.
+ You can add all sorts of toppings or mix ins to this recipe like berries, chocolate chips, cinnamon, peanut butter, nuts, or even some cacao powder.
+ We love freezing bananas when they’re just ripe so you always have them on hand for recipes like this. Just make sure you peel them first!
Blender Protein Pancakes
- 1 Blender
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined and nicely smooth, about 15-30 seconds. Fold in any additional toppings you are using.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a spoonful of oil.
- When the skillet is hot, ladle approximately 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet for each pancake. After 3-4 minutes and when small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, flip and continue cooking until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with fresh maple syrup!