Protein Overnight Oats
There are very few things that are quite as satisfying as finding some high-protein breakfast recipes for weight loss. Well, don’t worry we have you covered! These protein overnight oats are so easy to make and are perfect for meal prep. We also love the fact that these are so easy to customize flavors. It honestly is the perfect way to start the day.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
You’ll want to make sure you have some airtight containers to store your overnight oats. That way you can enjoy one for breakfast each day, but only have to prep them once at the beginning of the week. How convenient is that?
Protein Overnight Oats Recipe Tips:
+ There are so many different flavor combinations you can make with this basic recipe. For example, you can add in peanut butter, chocolate chips, cinnamon, and top with different fruits. Once you have the recipe down, there are so many different fun flavor combinations to try!
+ If you have a big enough container, you can even throw your fruit on top of your oats prior to sealing your overnight oats. This makes it super easy to grab and go with your breakfast!
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups low fat milk, or plant based milk
- 1 cups rolled oats
- 4 tbsp chia seed, optional
- blueberries, for topping, optional
- pure maple syrup, for more sweetness, optional
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, protein powder, milk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Mix in the oats, and chia seeds if using.
- Cover and refigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Thin out with more milk if needed before serving.
- Divide into 4 servings and top with fresh blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.