Tired of fixing hamburger the same old way? Make easy burger bundles and you’ll find a surprise! We literally stuffed them with stuffing! It adds a moist and light taste to an otherwise ordinary burger. Surround it in a creamy base of mushroom soup and it’s practically a casserole.
Not only is this recipe a crowd-pleaser, it can easily be made ahead of time. Just think—you’ve got a super busy day tomorrow and know you won’t have time to cook. Take a few minutes to prepare the burgers, place them in the fridge in the same dish you’ll be using in the oven and cover them.
The next day, when you’re completely exhausted from your demanding schedule, just whip them out, pour over your soup and bake. Serve them on top of our mashed potatoes, and you’ve got an awesome meal the family will love!
Easy Burger Bundles Recipe
what you'll need
- 1 cup stuffing prepared, homemade or instant
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup condensed
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
let's do it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1½ qt casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine evaporated milk and ground beef. Divide the meat mixture into 5 equal portions then flatten each patty into 6" circle.
- Divide the stuffing into 5 equal parts, place one portion on each patty then mold the meat to completely encase the stuffing and seal at the seams. Place the burger bundles side by side in the prepared casserole dish.
- Mix together the soup, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Pour the mixture over the burger bundles then bake uncovered 45-50 minutes, until the burgers are cooked through and the stuffing is steaming hot inside.
- Spoon the gravy over the burger bundles and serve with plenty of steamed rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!